Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Revitalization

I'm back. I have not used blogger in god knows how long. I have been using xanga until quite recently. Xanga is officially over and done with, and after four years of using that, I think its about time I retired. These things do get boring after awhile, but until then, I will try to update as much as I can.

My life is boringly busy. I have a more than 12 hour schedule from Monday-Thursday, but thank god I have Friday to breath. I prefer life this way over doing absolutely nothing, but at the same time, it is rather stressful.

This year should be fun though. A very big traveling year for me. I hope to take full advantage of it.

Not much to say for now, but more to come later.

1 comment:

Jolls said...

Welcome (back) to Blogger, Audrey! Guess who this is :P