Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years?

Blogger world... I have ignored you far too long and have thus decided to at least post something... Really though, it doesn't matter. No one reads this anyway. I'm not popular nor am I interesting, therefore this has become an online journal of sorts for me. I guess that's what a blogger is?

So 2011... I guess it's been a decent year. No real big ups or downs. It just existed... I would say one big highlight would be getting in to grad school. Grad school is arduous and stress inducing but as a whole, I kind of like it. I complain all the time about my work load and yet now that I'm on break, I want to be back in the grind of it all. Another highlight would be that I'm in a relationship with a pretty awesome person. That's really all there is to it.

So 2012... The year we apparently die... Well if the world doesn't end at the end of 2012, I hope to have a steady job that provides a steady income. Ideally, I'd hope to be doing something that I really enjoy. Most importantly, I hope to be out of my household and living on my own. Well I guess that requires a steady income first doesn't it? I hope that my relationship stays strong and that we stay together. Hopefully our bond just grows stronger. Lastly, I need to get in shape... Badly. I can't emphasize that fact enough. So my last resolution is simply to exercise, lose weight, and get in shape!!

That is all... 



No comments: