Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Progression Perhaps

I have not written in this in a very long time, or at least a long time for me. I have been ignoring it, but perhaps it is time for me to get back into blogging. Life is overwhelming still. The past few weeks have been very dramatic for me. I can't exactly explain it. It is as if every wall around me was crumbling down. I had a breakdown almost every week the past few weeks. I think I took too much out of myself. I was finally burning down. It all culminated in a huge crash. I need to stop doing too much at one time.

Things are looking better though. I had a wonderful weekend which allowed me to finally relax a little bit. This session is looking up. I have projects on my mind that are making me quite productive. I am taking only class that gives me much less stress. Last session was way too difficult for me to handle.

One problem exists though. The question of he. He who enamors me. He who is mysterious and yet I want to understand him. There are definitive barriers in the way, both distance and people. I want him so bad, but it is only just a crush. What do I do? Do I get to know him better? I never felt like this for a person. A person that is only a crush, a person that I don't even know that well. We've only hung out for a weekend. But there is something about him. Something that excites me. He is perfection, if perfection does exist. I want it so bad, but the more I desire, the more it will not happen. I guess I should lose hope, or maybe for once my desire will come true. I guess only time can tell. Let us hope for the best.

No comments: